|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Ghost may refer to:
- Anna Winslow, a ghost seen in the Den in Fallout 2.
- Ghost (Fallout: New Vegas), an NCR Ranger stationed at Mojave Outpost in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Lucy Grandchester, a child ghost seen haunting the Grandchester Mystery Mansion in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World.
- Ghost (Fallout Tactics), a Brotherhood of Steel initiate in the training missions in Fallout Tactics.
- Ghost people, mutated humans found in the Sierra Madre in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money.
- Ghost of She, a unique yao guai living in Zion Canyon in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts.
- Ghost Farm, a small farm created by the Slags on the outskirts of Modoc in Fallout 2.
- Ghost Town Gunfight, a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Ghost Sight, a consumable that provides night vision in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money.
- Ghost is a type of Essential character, unable to be damaged or react to attacks.