| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
George may refer to:
- George (Fallout), the door guard to the Hightower estate in the Heights district of the Hub in Fallout.
- George Neusbaum, a resident of Vault 112, trapped in the Tranquility Lane simulation in Fallout 3.
- GeorgeNeusbaum.txt, dialogue for George Neusbaum in Fallout 3.
- George (Fallout 3), an engineer in Vault 101's Maintenance Department, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- George (Fallout: New Vegas), a prospector found near Fields' shack in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NellisGeorge.txt, dialogue for George in Fallout: New Vegas.
- George Stault, the Overseer of Vault 3 before the Fiend invasion, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- George (Fallout 4), an employee at Mahkra Fishpacking, mentioned in Fallout 4.
- George N. Smith, the director of Grafton Dam, mentioned in Fallout 76.
- Real-life people:
- George Almond, a developer who worked at Interplay Entertainment as an artist of Fallout.
- King George III, a King of the United Kingdom and Emperor of the British Empire, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- George Washington, the first president of the United States, mentioned in Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and Fallout 4.
- George Churchill, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as a quality assurance tester for Fallout: New Vegas.
- George Ziets, a developer who worked at Obsidian Entertainment as an additional writer for Fallout: New Vegas.
- Brian George, a voice actor who voiced characters in Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.