Background[edit | edit source]
Genaro can be found in Freeside by the north gate selling different types of food. When asked where he gets his food from, he is reluctant to give much information besides the fact that he has helpers around bringing him different types of food to cook, and that he doesn't want to give too much information because the customer may not want to eat it afterward. Judging by his inventory, he has helpers bring animals and insects off the street for him to cook and sell.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: 145-845|
Merchant inventory[edit | edit source]
- Nine radroach meat.
- Up to 24 rat meat.
- Some combination of these items, up to a total of six overall:
Additionally, Genaro's stock is supplemented by the items displayed on his table. These items do not reappear once they are sold.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing Genaro has no negative impact on your Freeside Reputation.
- He is one of the few named characters that are affected by the Sneering Imperialist perk.
- Three of his child helpers can be seen chasing a giant rat nearby. It is possible to help them by killing the rat, though this does not net any reward beyond the children's gratitude.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Genaro appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide: see "Genaro's Little Helpers" on page 335 of the regular edition.