Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Antique pocket watch||2||0.5||4|
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Giddyup Buttercup back leg||2||1||2|
|Giddyup Buttercup front leg||2||1||2|
|Office desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Restored desk fan||2||3||0.67|
|Silver pocket watch||2||0.5||4|
- * Nothing is gained if one does not have at least level 1 of the Scrapper perk. At level 3, yields are at least doubled.
- Acquired when scrapping submachine guns, miniguns and the Fat Man, with the Scrapper perk.
- Cricket sells a shipment of 25.
- Arturo Rodriguez in Diamond City sells a shipment of 25.
- Rufus Rubins in Hotel Rexford at Goodneighbor sells a shipment of 25.
- Isabel Cruz in the Mechanist's lair sells a shipment of 25 if she is spared.
- The Rust Devil hideout has multiple typewriters that can be scrapped for three gears each.
- Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ and Wilson Atomatoys factory has several Giddyup Buttercup parts that can be scrapped for several gears. Giddyup Buttercup has three gears each, Giddyup Buttercup's back leg has two gears, and Giddyup Buttercup's front leg has two gears.
In the crafting requirements or when previewing the scrapping of items, the crafting resource is called just "gear," but the item is actually called "gears" is produced from scrapping and is used in crafting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.