Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The gauntlet is a large metal device painted with yellow and black stripes. Worn over the forearm, it has a powered saw blade extruding from the end.
The gauntlet is similar in design to the power fist. However, while dealing bleeding damage, the gauntlet shares its base damage with the bear arm. In addition, the gauntlet has fewer mod options than and is outclassed by a bear arm with the armor-penetrating puncturing mod.
The main advantage of the gauntlet is being able to find desired combinations of legendary effects faster via crafting. As with other weapons only available after the main questline of Wastelanders, gauntlets cannot be traded, dropped, or sold to vendors.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Gauntlets are always crafted at the maximum level available to the player character. The weapon will be a one-star, two-star, or three-star legendary weapon with randomly determined effects.
Legendary module (2)
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Weapon mods can only be crafted if the corresponding plan is known. Mod plans for the gauntlet are bought from Samuel for gold bullion and cannot be learned from scrapping gauntlets. It has the "bladed" modification installed by default.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- The gauntlet can be crafted at a weapons workbench if the corresponding plan is known. After completing the main Wastelanders questline, the plan can be bought from Samuel for 250 gold bullion with a Settlers reputation of at least Friendly.
- Once the plan is known, gauntlets may be found as legendary weapons, earned either as quest rewards or found on legendary enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The weapon appears identical to the industrial hand from the Fallout New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- When modded with shock pads, it appears identical to the zap glove from Fallout: New Vegas.
- The shock pads mod appears to be powered by an energy cell despite not appearing in-game as an item or ammo type.
Gallery[edit | edit source]