|For a cross-game overview, see Gatling laser.|
The Gatling laser is a rapid firing automatic heavy weapon. It uses fusion cores as ammo and it has a clip size of 500. Reload is slow and the gun must "spin up" before it starts firing.
While the reload animation looks like it ejects a core and inserts another, this does not occur. Reloading can be done frequently without losing any ammo. All cores always stay in inventory. Reload adds the number of shots based on the core in inventory with the highest percentage.
Fiber optics (12)
Gatling laser Lv 45 (1)
Fiber optics (11)
Gatling laser Lv 35 (1)
- events. Potentially given as a reward for completing
- Can be found in U.S. government supply crates.
- MODUS terminal vendor in the command section of the Whitespring bunker after completing the main Enclave questline. The plans can be purchased from the
- Affected by the Grounded mutation.
- The loot from enemies turned to ash is not instanced per player, and may be "stolen" by another player.[verified]
- damage formula.[verified] Energy damage armor penetration is bugged via the
- Reloading weapon will occasionally partial recharge fusion cores before cycling in a new core.[verified]