The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
An American Civil War era Gatling gun modified to fire modern 5mm rounds. The Gatling gun has been retrofitted with an electronic trigger similar to the broadsider, but retains its distinctive crank feed firing system.
Short gatling gun (Lv 20)
Short gatling gun (Lv 30)
Short gatling gun (Lv 40)
Short gatling gun (Lv 50)
- A short version of the Gatling gun can be acquired after finishing the quest Defiance Has Fallen, along with around 200 5mm rounds.
- A plan for the Gatling gun is sometimes sold at the Watoga Shopping Plaza.
- Found as random loot on mid-tier enemies, weapon containers and government aid drops.
- The front sight mod does not visually align with the aiming point while firing from the hip or aiming down sights.
- Despite a listed fire rate of 400, in practice the gatling gun has a very low rate of fire, less than some semi automatic weapons, which when combined with its lack of a wind up makes it very useful for conserving ammo.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.