This poster was created by Garrahan Mining to advertise the planned Man vs. Machine competition between Garrahan's excavator power armor and Hornwright Industrial's auto-miners. This competition was initiated by Garrahan Mining's CEO, Vivian Garrahan and consisted of 24 hours of mining to determine which company had created the superior product. Hornwright was the ultimate victor, their auto-miner mining 1.85 tons more than the competition.
This poster which features a person in Garrahan excavator power armor triumphantly standing on the head of a Hornwright auto-miner has been hung up in various locations throughout Appalachia. Interacting with it will initiate the level 25+ quest, Miner Miracles.
Missing data (missing: precise location descriptions)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Camden Park - On the outside wall of the Company Store.
- Charleston Fire Department - In the garage, near the weapons workbench.
- Garrahan Estate
- Mount Blair trainyard
- Ohio River Adventures - On the wall behind the tool chest which is next to the door.
- Red Rocket filling station - On the wall next to the stash box.
- The Rusty Pick - Outside the entrance of the bar, next to an ice machine.
- Sal's Grinders - On the outside wall next to the back door.
- Uncanny Caverns
The poster indicates that the competition took place on April 7, 2077. However, the relevant Charleston Herald articles suggest that the competition took place on October 18, 2077 instead.