The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Garrahan Estate access keycard - On the CEO's desk. The key will allow access to the Garrahan Estate elevator on the second floor (one floor down from the lobby) at the U-shaped desk at the back of the room. A second one can be found in the side office in the nearby Admin area.
- Excavator power armor plans - In a project manager's terminal on the bottom floor while completing the side quest Miner Miracles
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces in the R&D Department at a power armor station. Multiple power armor pieces can also spawn on the counters in the middle of the room.
- Fat Man - On the monorail line. Climb to the monorail platform outside the main building and then onto the station roof. Drop onto the monorail line and follow it away from the Headquarters. It will spawn just before a break in the line. [verified]
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the carpark, behind a Picklock 0 door.
- Charleston Herald - Man vs. Machine - Note, beside the terminal on the reception desk in front of the CEO's office.
- Charleston Herald - Hornwright wins! - Note, beside the terminal on the CEO's desk.
- Civic Center booth key - Under the CEO's desk.
- Harold Frost's R&D holotape - Holotape, on a desk by the tinker's workbench in the R&D section.
The Garrahan Mining Headquarters appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.