Garrahan Estate is a high-rise tower that was the home of Vivian Garrahan, the CEO of Garrahan Mining, with multiple floors connected by an elevator and several staircases. The lowest floor served as a lobby. It's a single room with two exits and an elevator shaft. The next floor has several empty cages with some plants still inside. The third floor contains a bedroom and study. Brighton Gould's terminal can be found in the study located to the right as you exit the elevator on the fourth floor.
- A straight jacket can be found in a closet.
- Isaac's message to the Sloth - Holotape, on the desk by the cages on the second floor.
- Can't find the keycard - Note, on a table in front of the elevator on the first floor.
- Minigun - On the mezzanine between the second and third floors, behind a locked door (requires Hacker 3 to open).
- Assaultron recall keycard - in the Wolf's cache on the top floor.
A keycard is required to enter the elevator, and three can be found at Garrahan Mining Headquarters, located across the road to the south. One is on the desk in Vivian Garrahan's office, another on the desk in the small side office in the nearby Admin area, and the third laying on a machine next to the service door at the lower end of the underground railway accessed via the R&D section.
Garrahan Estate appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.