|For an overview of Enclave power armor models, see Enclave power armor.|
For an overview of Tesla power armor models, see Tesla armor.
The armor appears similar to Remnants power armor. The Gannon family Tesla armor offers the wearer a total of 32 DT, bonus of 10 to Energy Weapons and bonus of 25 to Radiation Resistance, making it the strongest medium armor set in the game. However, the helmet causes a penalty of 1 to Charisma. The Gannon family Tesla armor is classified as medium armor.
|Remnants power armor||28||45||400||6495||Heavy armor||+1STR|
+15 Radiation Resistance
|Gannon family Tesla armor||26||35||400||8195||Medium armor||+10 Energy Weapons|
+20 Radiation Resistance
This armor can be obtained by completing For Auld Lang Syne and convincing Arcade to stay with the Enclave remnants for the fight, and also convince the rest to fight for the NCR, then when leaving the Remnants bunker and going outside he will show up and will be wearing the Gannon family Tesla armor, at which point the Courier can kill him and loot it off his body; he can also be looted at Hoover Dam should he die in battle. It is possible to obtain the armor by reverse-pickpocketing the armor.
However, if Arcade is convinced to go back and stay with the Followers, rather than fight with the Remnants, he will leave for a while, and appear after the Courier leaves the Remnants bunker and give up the Gannon family Tesla armor. Note, however, that there is an 80 Speech check upon trying to convince him to do something that contradicts the answers given during For Auld Lang Syne.
- Though the metal parts of the armor are "invisible" while using a Stealth Boy, the light produced by the armor is still visible.
- This armor is the lightest form of power armor in the game.
- This armor is the most protective piece of medium armor in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The helmet is worth much less when compared to the actual armor itself at 120 caps, less than a fully repaired laser pistol (175 caps).
- Orion Moreno or not. If the player character releases Arcade Gannon and tells him to leave, he can no longer be recruited back, and Arcade will possibly be located in the Lucky 38. If one manages to find him, he can be killed and the Gannon family Tesla armor can be looted from his corpse. [verified] Patch #2. After completing For Auld Lang Syne, the dialogue option never appears to obtain the Gannon family Tesla armor (it is possible to get the dialogue option to work after re-doing the five conversations with Arcade and choosing a different answer). It does not matter if one kills
- After completing For Auld Lang Syne, Gannon asks the player character for advice, but the dialogue option to answer does not come up. Afterward, one is unable to open their control wheel, simply skipping to the dialogue tree when selected. This issue can be fixed by sending him back to the Followers and recruiting him again, but he still will not discuss his future or give the player character his armor. [verified]