GNN was a mass media corporation that included Galaxy News Radio. It delivered pro-government televised newsreels from locations such as Boston, where ecological activist groups expressed disgust that findings relayed to GNN were spun instead of reported.[Non-canon 1]
The media outlet also covered global political events such as Canada's annexation. In January 2073, GNN's top story was the United States' success in developing a method to tap the world's last remaining supply of oil beneath the surface of the Pacific Ocean. Galaxy News Network reported in June 2074 that negotiations between the United States and other world powers had ended, with the president walking out of the exchange. Polling results were broadcast in conjunction with news of international escalation in 2077, including declarations of war and the successful initiatives of U.S. military forces.
- Weather Watch with Horris Aimes
- Reports from Our Brave Boys and Girls in Uniform
- A Presidential Affair
- Nahant Oceanological Society terminals; research terminal, Lobster Growth
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Once the local office of Galaxy News Network, GNN Plaza is now the headquarters of the Gunners, the Commonwealth's most organized and dangerous mercenary group."
- Fallout intro
- Sierra Depot GNN transcript
- GNN advertisement
- Bleeding Kate's Grindhouse terminal entries; Kate's terminal, Inventory