“Well, well, well! If it isn't the Legion's favorite courier - trekker of the wastes, killer of Mr. House!”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Keep Your Eyes on the Prize: Gabban will tell what has happened to Nipton.
- Gabban will initiate dialogue with the player character upon first entering Nipton, and tell them what he and the Legion did to the people there.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Legion veteran armor||Machete
|Various food, water, chem consumables, Legion Denarius
- Gabban can only appear if Vulpes Inculta has died before reaching Nipton, which can happen by skipping Nipton and then killing Vulpes on the New Vegas Strip when exiting The Tops after completing Ring-a-Ding-Ding!
- Gabban's dialogue within Nipton is nearly identical to Vulpes Inculta's, differing only when Gabban refers to himself in addition to some minor punctuation changes. Also, he provides much more information about Caesar's Legion than Vulpes. For example, he can be directly asked about Legate Lanius.
- Gabban has the same face model that Dead Sea and Alexus have, but Dead Sea and Alexus do not appear unmasked in normal gameplay.
- With the Terrifying Presence perk, the player character can tell Gabban "I'm going to wear your head like you wear that dog's," referring to the vexillarius helmet worn by Vulpes Inculta. However, Gabban does not wear nor carry a vexillarius helmet.
- "I was just finishing up making an example of this town, delivering a sermon, if you will."
- "Well, well, well! If it isn't the Legion's favorite courier - trekker of the wastes, killer of Mr. House!"
- "Hah! And we were just finishing up here. To think that we might have missed you! If anyone belongs on a cross, it's you! For your crimes against the Legion, you will die!"
Gabban appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.