The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Brenda wears an old Mr. Fuzzy costume and tries to convince everyone that walks by to go in and enjoy the park and its attractions, utilizing cat-themed puns, despite the abandoned nature of the park. They are also convinced that the Scorched and other creatures are merely happy customers, enjoying their time at the park. However, they are supposedly within rights to call park security should any roughhousing between guests occur, as the park is a family-friendly establishment.
Although they are aware that they are not the real Mr. Fuzzy, they see him as an ethereal entity, representing him and spreading joy wherever they can until he comes back or reveals himself to the world. They are also aware of what attractions are present at the park, specifically those that continue to function, and those that are "out of order", though still asking anyone who visits to purchase tickets, and to visit the gift shop before leaving.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
- Passing a Perception 8+ check to ask about a bumper car ride will lead Brenda to apologize that it is "out of order" and hand over several Mr. Fuzzy tokens.
- Passing an Intelligence 4+ check to ask Brenda who she is under the suit will lead her to hand over several caps to stop that line of thinking "before little Billy or someone else hears [the resident] spout that nonsense."
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Soiled Mr. Fuzzy mascot suit|
- Vault Dweller: "And why is Mr. Fuzzy still hanging around his abandoned amusement park?"
Fuzzy Brenda: " They're positively rabid!"
- Vault Dweller: "What's with these "crowds?""
Fuzzy Brenda: "Now, I know they seem a bit "fierce," but they're just excited like everyone else. Camden Park brings that out in people. One big green one was a huge fan of bear hugs. Violently strong bear hugs. Man does he love his Mr. Fuzzy."
- Vault Dweller: "I guess even Scorched just want to have fun sometimes."
Fuzzy Brenda: "Scor-? Uh, anyway, yeah. Exactly! Who doesn't just want to have fun? And Camden Park is the PURR-fect place for it!"
- Vault Dweller: "I'll show them "fierce.""
Fuzzy Brenda: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm going to have to politely request that you leave the other guests alone. Camden Park is a family friendly establishment. If I see any roughhousing on the premises I'm within my rights to call security. So play nice, you hear?"
- Vault Dweller: "[Charisma 12+] I sense pain in you, friend. I want to help, but I can't help Mr. Fuzzy. I need to know about you."
Fuzzy Brenda: " Until the chosen time comes and he reveals himself, I have taken it upon myself to be his emissary, spreading joy where I can. Thank you for understanding, and for keeping this a secret. I know I can trust you. Meow."
- Vault Dweller: "So what are these attractions you're trying to sell me on?"
Fuzzy Brenda: "Why, we have more than I could ever name! There's the world famous Widow Maker roller coaster! The gravity defying Radioactive Roundup! And who could forget the Strip Miner? That one's a doozy."
- Fuzzy Brenda: "Hey stranger. Ready to toss some Dross? Maybe muck up a storm? Or how about chowing down on some delicious hot dogs? All of the above - and more - are possible at wonderful Camden Park!"
- Vault Dweller: "[Perception 8+] Do I spy a sign for bumper cars in the distance?"
Fuzzy Brenda: "That's right! The classic Shunt-N-Bunt! However they're out of order at the moment... Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Please take these tokens as an apology."
- The Vault Dweller: "Wow! Sign me up!"
Fuzzy Brenda: "Tickets are rrr-ight this way. And despite all the visitors, the lines are looking short. It's like you have the park all to yourself!"
- Vault Dweller: "I need to go."
Fuzzy Brenda: "Make sure to exit through the gift shop! It's, uh, over there."
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.