The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Fusion cores are used to power and activate suits of power armor and as ammo in certain weapons, such as the Gatling laser, which utilizes fusion cores as its ammunition; each core provides 500 shots.
Pure cobalt flux (1)
Pure violet flux (1)
Fusion core (1)
Equipment using fusion coresEdit
Fusion cores can be found or created. There are currently 5 ways to obtain them:
- Scavenge for power armor: On every suit of power armor, one will find a fusion core at half charge.
- Search for fusion generators: Every once in a while, player characters will stumble on a fusion generator, inside there may be a fusion core, if not, they may wait for one to spawn.
- Craft them: Player characters can craft fusion cores at chemistry stations if they have the right components.
- Create them: Providing 100 power to a fusion core processor found at one of the power plants generates 1 fully charged fusion core per hour.
- Destroy robots: certain models of robot, such as sentry bots, will always drop a fusion core on death.
PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Before patch 22.214.171.124, fusion cores would replenish to full charge upon joining another world.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.