|For an overview of microfusion cell ammunition types, see microfusion cell.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The fusion cells are used by laser weapons. Fusion cells can be purchased from various merchants within the Commonwealth and looted from enemies using energy weapons.
Weapons using this ammunition[edit | edit source]
- Laser musket
- Laser gun
- Good Intentions
- Old Faithful
- Prototype UP77 "Limitless Potential"
- Righteous Authority
- Survivor's Special
- Wazer Wifle
- Protectron's Gaze
- Institute laser
- Virgil's rifle
- Alien blaster pistol (after conversion)
- Hub's Alien Blaster (after conversion)
- Salvaged Assaultron head
- Tesla rifle
- Tesla cannon
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Merchants usually sell this ammunition type.
- Gunners, Brotherhood of Steel members, Minutemen, and Institute synths often carry laser weapons as well as fusion cells.
- 12 cells in the Advanced Systems division of the Institute.
- 10 in the Synth Retention division of the Institute.
- Eight in the sniper's hideout.
- Eight inside the University Credit Union.
- Eight outside, and seven inside the Castle.
- Eight near the Fort Hagen filling station
- Five inside the Prydwen.
- Three outside D.B. Technical High School.
- Three around Boston Airport.
- Three at the entrance of the Museum of Freedom in Concord, by a dead Minuteman and a laser musket.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- With patch 1.4, fusion cells can be found with the Scrounger perk.
- By doing the Call to Arms quest, it is possible to potentially get an infinite amount of fusion cells. At the end of the quest, one must press a button to stop the waves of synths attacking Paladin Danse. By simply not pressing the button, unlimited waves of synths will appear, containing fusion cells with each one. The synths will despawn if left for too long.
- A miniaturized fusion reactor is similar in appearance to the microfusion cells from previous Fallout games.
- It essentially replaces the microfusion cells from previous games, at the difference that it is only used by light energy weapons (such as the laser gun and the laser musket).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.