After the Great War, Fusion Flea Supreme can be commonly found in the Commonwealth but are rarer in other locations, such as the Mojave Wasteland. Structurally, the entrance to the driver's seat was achieved through a lift-off roof/windshield. If shot at, some of the vehicles will burn briefly and then explode with a force similar to that of a mini nuke.
- truck trailers at the Corvega factory. On
- car dealership. One is on display at the
- El Dorado dry lake on its side against a truck. In the
- Ivanpah race track. On the
- Concord. One is on the road in
- Reeb Marina. Inside
- Medford Memorial Hospital. Near
- Revere satellite array. In the parking lot outside the
- Sanctuary Hills, seen both before and after the war. In
- Vault 76 past the military checkpoint. West of
Behind the scenesEdit
- According to a Fallout 4 concept art note, the Fusion Flea Supreme was inspired by 1955 Messerschmitt KR200.
- A 1:18 scale model of the Fusion Flea Supreme was produced by The Wand Company, with a total of six variant paint jobs being released over time. They were based on gifts given by Chryslus to promising employees who had completed two years of service. Images and information about all six variants can be found on the Wand Company's website