Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
“Your odious aroma even scares the poisons away.”
Grants increased poison resistance when wearing a matching set of armor.
- A matching set of armor is considered 5-pieces.
- A matching set of power armor is considered 6-pieces.
|1||+50 Poison Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBBA5|
|2||+100 Poison Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBBA6|
|3||+150 Poison Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBBA7|
|4||+200 Poison Damage Resist when wearing a matching set of armor.||005CBBA8|
- Forest, Urban, Solar and Thorn scout armor are all considered as separate sets of armor.
- Ultracite power armor and Strangler heart power armor are considered as separate sets of power armor.
- Outfit helmets and underarmor do not count towards the full armor set.
- Marine armor helmet counts towards the set of 5 pieces, as it has the DLC03_dn_armor_Marine keyword (0011099A), and can be used to substitute another set piece.[verified]
- Father Winter helmet does not count towards the T-45 power armor set, as it is missing the dn_PowerArmor_T45 keyword (00188171).[verified] Despite being implemented on a technical level as a T-45 helmet, the
- Raider armor sets do not activate Funky Duds (all ranks). [patched]