A classic funhouse, this extensive facility is essentially a large maze, designed to amuse park-goers before the Great War. Now the attractions are lethal traps that test the resilience of those who find themselves within.
As the player character enters the Fun House, to the left is a door that is chained from the other side, and to the right is the door to the Hall of Mirrors. In the hall, there are traps on the ground such as frag mines and a laser tripwire. The player character will also encounter a leveled feral ghoul and a radroach.
Leaving the Hall of Mirrors leads to the treadmill floor. Looking up, the Sole Survivor will catch a glimpse of Oswald the Outrageous on the second floor. Several frag grenades will drop from a hole in the ceiling as the player character approaches the wall with the window.
In the bottle jumps section, the player character may encounter a couple of feral ghouls and progress to the opposite side to hack a Novice terminal called hypno halls controls. Entering the next room will reveal a drop off into the water, where feral ghouls lurk. Entering the hypro halls, the player character will traverse a clear glass maze in a dark room with green spinning tunnels to navigate through. Towards the end of the maze, they may encounter a pair of feral ghouls.
The topsy turvy room is the next obstacle, a disorienting section where objects are attached to walls and ceilings to give the illusion that the player character is walking on the wall. In this room, the player character will encounter another feral ghoul.
Traversing forward will reveal a spinning room, a section with 13 doors and a floor that spins around. There are several painted ghouls in this room that one can defeat. After the player character finds the exit there is a door that leads to the Fun House control room and a chained door that will lead back to the exit. As soon as the player character enters the control room, Oswald the Outrageous disappears. In this room is the Fun House control system terminal.
- A stack of Nuka-Cade tickets - In the Hall of Mirrors.
- Up to 50 pre-War money stacks - In the Hall of Mirrors.
- A Nuka-Cola Quantum - In the hypno halls section.
- SCAV! issue #3 - Near a caps stash in the same room as the Nuka-Cola Quantum.
- Fusion core and an X-cell - In the bathroom, inside the bathroom mirror in the topsy turvy room.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - Behind the door on the ceiling in the topsy turvy room. Reachable with a jetpack or by jumping from the nearby red armchair (or by using Jet). Roughly 50 caps also fall out. The door is trapped from the inside with a grenade.
- Nuka-Cade ticket roll - Behind the second door on the left when entering the spinning room. Same room as the Hidden Cappy clue.
- Nuka-Lixir recipe - Next to the terminal in the Fun House control room.
- A Magical Kingdom
- Cappy in a Haystack - A hidden Cappy clue can be found in the spinning room on the fourth floor, behind the second door on the left when entering.