Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of flamer fuel, see flamethrower fuel.|
A military grade fuel stored in tank designed for use in flamethrowers, its effectiveness can be augmented with perks.
Known by default
Weapons using this ammunition
- Crafted at a tinker's workbench.
- Purchased at an Ammo Converter at rate of 20 units of fuel for 100 AmmoPoints.
- Can be dropped by floater flamers.
- With the Ammosmith perk or Ammo Factory legendary perk, the crafted quantity of fuel increases incrementally, coinciding with the perk's added percentages, crafting more fuel for the same amount of materials.
- Patch 184.108.40.206 increased the crafting yield from 5 to 20 fuel.
- Prior to Patch 220.127.116.11, fuel was crafted at a cooking station, rather than a tinker's workbench.