Infobox incomplete (voice actor)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Fritsch lived in Nuka-World for years before the raiders conquered Nuka-Town USA. His skills with the machines and repair prevented Colter from putting a slave collar around his neck, and over the last year he successfully repaired the games to working order.
He spends his time working on the arcade games or adding prizes to attract business from the gangs. He will provide instructions to the Sole Survivor on how to play the games, how tokens and token dispensers work, and how to redeem tickets for prizes. He will encourage the Sole Survivor to participate in the Gauntlet as overboss, and also serves as a vendor apart from arcade redemption purposes.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: miscellaneous|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Operators left leg
Operators right leg
- Fritsch is not a member of the gangs, and will not become hostile if the Sole Survivor becomes enemies with Nuka-World raiders.
- If he is killed by the player character, the non-raider NPCs in Nuka-World will become hostile or flee.
- Sole Survivor: "So what's your story, anyway?"
Fritsch: "Me? Didn't know you were interested. Well, I've been running this place for years now. And to be honest, until Colter rolled in with his... uh, I mean, your gangs, it was getting boring."
- Fritsch: "All of the amusements and games around you are working thanks to yours truly. I'm the only one that can take them apart and put them back together again. If I go, then it's only a matter of time before they fall apart."
- Fritsch: "They were going to kick me out of the Nuka-Cade, but then I showed them that I possessed... skills that would be useful to them. Fixing these machines really isn't that different than tinkering with a gun or some armor. Just make the right connections and it all works. After a while, Colter starting considering me almost a part of the gangs. That's probably why he never slapped a collar around my neck."
- Sole Survivor: "I heard you were looking for me?"
Fritsch: "You heard the alarm, right? That means someone's in the Gauntlet. Looks like a real tough one, too. What happens next is up to you. You can take 'em on yourself in the arena, or I can make sure our little rat never gets out of the maze."