Layout[edit | edit source]
At the center of the docks is a large warehouse entered via a Master locked door, which can be bypassed dropping from the roof or entering from the ocean side. The land below the building has collapsed from weathering, causing the floor to cave in and reveal the tide. To the left of the entrance is a steamer trunk containing basic items and weapons, and underneath the water below lies a leveled mirelurk.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Fringe Cove dock key - In the middle barn (behind the container), in a steamer trunk. Unlocks the nearby Master locked door.
- Nuclear launch key - This quest item is only accessible during Cleansing the Land. The key is inside a safe on a sunken boat slightly to the west, the safe itself cannot be opened without the ship's safe combination.
- Scrawled journal - In a synth refugee's duffle bag on the second floor of a ruined house to the northwest (follow the road from the docks towards an orange container).
- These mannequins! - To the southwest in a sunken boat with mannequins floating in the water above it.
- Two gold bars - In a coffin inside an orange sunken container, close to the sunken mannequin's boat.
- 80+ pre-War money in two duffle bags inside the partially-sunken tugboat just southeast of the pier.
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Cleansing the Land: The Sole Survivor can come here to recover the nuclear launch key that can release the nuke on the Vessel.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]