|For an overview of potatoes, see Vegetable.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It restores 10 Hit Points (12 if the food sanitizer is active) without any of the harmful Radiation effects. It is one of the few edible food items that aren't inherently irradiated, besides other fresh fruits or vegetables.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found in Pinkerton's lab, in the broken bow of Rivet City.
- Ten are in the Rivet City science lab, though nine of them have to be stolen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The scientists at Rivet City have a large stock of fresh fruit and vegetables, and will say, "Be careful, that stuff is worth more than you" or "Don't touch the vegetables, they're fragile."
- In the Rivet City science lab, one of the potatoes has no owner and can thus be taken without negative Karma. It is on the table with the Intelligence bobblehead and is the closest of three potatoes to the test tube racks.
- The potatoes are sold to residents of Rivet City.
- According to Senior Scribe Neriah, the potato has gone extinct by 2287.
References[edit | edit source]
- Shrapnel's dialogue: "Give me a Brahmin steak, potato, and a beer."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.