Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of the consumable, see potato.|
Survival skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-12 Dehydration , -18 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-14 Dehydration , -21 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-16 Dehydration , -24 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 7s||-18 Dehydration , -27 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-20 Dehydration , -30 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-22 Dehydration , -33 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-24 Dehydration , -36 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-26 Dehydration , -39 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 7s||-28 Dehydration , -42 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 7s||-30 Dehydration , -45 Starvation|
- Sold by Clayton Ettienne at the Westside Co-op.
- Four can be stolen from Westside Co-op.
- Sold by the Boomer chef at Nellis Air Force Base.
- Eleven are found in the Boomers mess hall.
- Sold by William Farber at the Camp McCarran concourse.
- A few can be found in the Great Khan longhouse in the kitchen.
- In rare cases, they can be found on Legion troops.