Freeside's east gate opens to the portion of Freeside that contains Mick & Ralph's, as well as the Old Mormon Fort. These are the only two openly inhabited buildings in this portion of Freeside. The ghoul Rotface is usually leaning against a wall near Mick & Ralph's. Max and Stacey can be found chasing each other just inside the gate near a few bodyguards for hire.
Heading into the ruins and going left when entering Freeside (across Mick & Ralph's), one can find a dead body simply referred to as "man" in the western corner of the ruin . Within the man's inventory is a destroyed collar and pre-War casual wear. The collar is similar to the slave collar, and the one given by the Brotherhood of Steel at the beginning of the quest Still in the Dark. Lying next to the man is a wrench, detailing the man's failed attempt to take off the collar successfully.
- Eulogy Jones' hat - Spawns on Rotface after paying him for exactly 11 tips.
- Destroyed collar - On the dead body in the destroyed building to the left upon entering the gate.
- Euclid's C-Finder - Carried by Max.
Freeside's east gate appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Freeside is based on the real world location Fremont Street and surrounding neighborhood, part of Las Vegas, Nevada, north of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The faction associated with this area is Freeside Gate Safe Faction, or as the game files say, DontTazeMeBroFaction.