|Event quest: Free Range|
|Take the shepherd's crook from the Mr. Farmhand's body.|
|Use the crook to herd the brahmin along the designated route.|
|Defend the brahmin from various waves of enemies.|
|Defend the brahmin from the sheepsquatch.|
|Reward: 50 caps, 400 XP, random sheepsquatch plan.|
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
*Received only if shepherd's crook plan already learned
†Received only if shepherd's crook plan not already learned
- Once the brahmin are escorted to the final location, a sheepsquatch will be spawned and must be defeated to complete the event. If four or more party members are participating in the event then multiple sheepsquatches may be spawned.
- Completing the event with all three brahmin still alive will yield the highest tiered rewards possible. If a single brahmin dies, the chances of receiving a plan as a reward drop drastically.
- The brahmin cannot be damaged by friendly fire from player characters, however attacks from enemies or explosions can injure them.
- Three brahmin need to be escorted, their names are selected between Bessie, Bourbon, Dahlia, Daisy, Dandy, Duke, Earl, Esmeralda, Grognak, Homer, Humphry, Nuka-Cowla, Penelope, Sampson and Sugar Bomb.
- Sometimes, the brahmin may leave the herd to attack hostiles. However, as the enemies the party has to face can tear through their health pools in no time, this can render the event significantly more difficult to complete.
- Starting at Groves family cabin makes for the easiest completion of the event, due to its location being in the Forest.
- The recipe for mutton meat pies is guaranteed upon completion, every time the event is completed.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.