| ||For the location in Fallout 76, see Freddy Fear's House of Scares.|
Freddy Fear's House of Scares was a Halloween costume company with locations in DC and Appalachia before the bombs fell. Its location in Paradise Falls is an abandoned broken-down building in 2277. Its location in Appalachia has also fallen into disrepair in 2102.
Should one stand next to where Forty usually sits in Paradise Falls, and look at the roof of the building to the east of the slave pen, a worn-out sign can be seen that says "Freddy Fear's House of Scares". None can actually enter the building though, nor can the alleged costumes advertised on the in-game posters or on the loading screen be obtained.
A store located in Appalachia can be found east of Red Rocket Mega Stop.
Some notable costumes are:
- "Lady Liberty" a Statue of Liberty costume
- "Red Chinese Invader", a Chinese soldier costume
- "American Soldier", a T-51b power armor costume
- "Sock Hop Susie", a sock hop dance costume
- "Vampire", a vampire costume
- Clown outfit
- A TV show of a Freddy Fear's costume contest was going to be aired on TV the day the bombs fell.
- A poster advertising it is seen in the Fallout 3 loading screen and various posters. The full size poster can be seen on a wall near a truck in Takoma Park.
- A poster of it can also be seen in Fallout: New Vegas, inside the Dino Dee-lite front desk, in a second story room at the El Rey Motel, and in a collapsed office building in the Lonesome Road add-on.
Freddy Fear's House of Scares appears in Fallout 3, in Paradise Falls.