|For the location in Fallout 76, see Freddy Fear's House of Scares.|
Freddy Fear's House of Scares was a Halloween costume company before the Great War.
A costume shop specializing in Halloween accessories with locations in Washington, D.C. and Appalachia. Advertisements for the company's line of costumes, including those of Lady Liberty, a Red Chinese Invader, American Soldier, Sock Hop Susie, and a Vampire can be found across the former United States, including around the Commonwealth and Mojave Wasteland. These posters informed viewers of both their wares as well as an upcoming costume contest slated to be held October 23.
- Paradise Falls - Near the slaver headquarters, an inaccessible Freddy Fear's House of Scares store is located.
- Freddy Fear's House of Scares - East of Red Rocket Mega Stop, an accessible store can be found. Costumes obtainable within include those of a witch, skeleton, and clown.
- Takoma Park. A full size poster can be seen on a wall near a truck in
- Dino Dee-lite front desk. A poster is near the
- El Rey Motel. Another poster is in a second-story room at the
- Hopeville armory. One can also be seen in a collapsed office building in
- Lexington near the Red Rocket filling station. A poster can be found on the side of a building in
- Atom Cats garage. A poster can be found on the diner building at the
- Another poster can be found inside of Layton Towers.