| ||For the location in Fallout 76, see Freddy Fear's House of Scares.|
A costume shop specializing in Halloween decor and accessories in the pre-War United States. Its location in Paradise Falls is an abandoned broken-down building in 2277. Its location in Appalachia has also fallen into disrepair by 2102. Advertisements can also be found in the Commonwealth.
- Should one stand next to where Forty usually sits in Paradise Falls, and look at the roof of the building to the east of the slave pen, a worn-out sign can be seen that says "Freddy Fear's House of Scares." None can actually enter the building though, nor can the alleged costumes advertised on the in-game posters or on the loading screen be obtained.
- Freddy Fear's House of Scares - A store located in Appalachia can be found east of Red Rocket Mega Stop.
- A TV show of a Freddy Fear's costume contest was going to be aired on TV the day the bombs fell.
- A poster advertising it is seen in the Fallout 3 loading screen and various posters.
- Takoma Park. A full size poster can be seen on a wall near a truck in
- Dino Dee-lite front desk. A poster is near the
- El Rey Motel. Another poster is in a second-story room at the
- Hopeville armory. One can also be seen in a collapsed office building in
- Lexington near the Red Rocket filling station. A poster can be found on the side of a building in
- Atom Cats garage. A poster can be found on the diner building at the
- Another poster can be found inside of Layton Towers.