The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For the company in Fallout 3, see Freddy Fear's House of Scares (company).|
Freddy Fear's House of Scares is a pre-War store that originally sold Halloween costumes. Since the bombs dropped, the store has fallen into disrepair.
There is a locked door on a shack on the roof of Freddy Fear's House of Scares. Under the door is a note regarding an unmarked quest line in order to access the alien blaster ammunition at TNT dome #2. The door is unlocked using the rusted key, which is located in a submerged safe in a ruined house west of Philippi Battlefield Cemetery, the same safe in fact where you would have found the alien blaster. Under the locked door is a note titled stolen terminal passcode which originally comes from Mike Greene's terminal on the top floor of the apartments in Morgantown.
- Halloween costume witch hat
- Halloween costume skull hat
- Clown outfit and clown hat
- Stolen terminal passcode - Inside the locked room on the roof.
- Leaving town - Note, under the door of the locked room on the roof.
- The plan - Note, on the corpse of Zack.
- Utility key - Near a corpse on the roof.
- Three random recipes:
- Two on the counters in the kitchen.
- One on the roof next to the cooking station.
Freddy Fear's House of Scares appears in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.