The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Sergeant Radcliff was a soldier in the United States Armed Forces when the Great War started. Captain Oliver Fields, Sergeants Radcliff and Thompson and Private Lucky were part of the original team responsible for moving the gold reserves at Fort Knox to Vault 79, however, the Vault closed, and they were left outside. For years, they wandered, always staying near the region, returning when they heard it was safe enough to return. On their return trip, the soldiers ended up following and observing the Settlers as the Settlers made their journey to Appalachia from the Pitt. Eventually, they all agreed to a meeting with the Vault Dweller at the ransacked bunker. Radcliff also has quite a sense of humor and will often make jokes even during life-or-death situations.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Duty Calls: Radcliff and his squad are first met in the ransacked bunker. Fields has Radcliff assist in going to the RobCo Research Center to obtain specialty tools to assist in disabling turrets in the upcoming heist.
- Division of Wealth: Radcliff, Paige and Jen are all waiting in the basement of Freddy Fear's House of Scares. However, Penelope Hornwright is missing and must be rescued.
- All That Glitters: Radcliff, Jen and Penelope Hornwright begin to break into Vault 79. The security system and feral ghouls must be fought, and Radcliff and Jen will assist in fighting them.
- Secrets Revealed: After locating the surviving Secret Service agents, Radcliff and Jen assist in restarting the vault reactor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Vault Dweller: "How did you end up here?"
Oliver Fields: "Thompson, Radcliff and I were all part of the team at Fort Knox that moved the gold here. The vault shut before we could get in though. We wandered the wasteland, always staying nearby. Once we heard it was safe, we came here. Damn glad we did too."
- Paige: I had to reach out to some... specialists who've been shadowing us since the Pitt. They've all agreed to meet, but they want to talk to you first.
- Vault Dweller: "Can you tell me about the other people here?"
Oliver Fields: "They're all upstanding folk. Paige wouldn't let them in if they weren't. Only personal problem I've got is Radcliff and Jen constantly sniping at each other. Most of us wish they would just shack up and get it over with."