| ||For other characters named Francis, see Francis.|
“I beat you! Me! Me!”
Francis is a powerfully built super-mutant. He is clad in black leather, and boredom is written across his face. In the Broken Hills bar, he will challenge people to arm wrestle him. If they lose, they become his gimp for the night.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Beat Francis at armwrestling: Beat him in arm wrestling. A Strength and Endurance of at least 9 gives a good chance of winning.
- Find the missing people for Marcus: A note on the corpses in the secret tunnel system under Broken Hills will reveal a conspiracy between Francis and the mine manager Zaius to frame the anti-mutant faction in the town, in order to get rid of them.
- If one does not let him leave Broken Hills at the conclusion of the quest, he and all of Broken Hills will go hostile towards the player character.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the Chosen One loses at arm wrestling, they will wake up in the possession of a ball gag. They will also be heckled by the people on the PMV Valdez in San Francisco, mocking one for being Francis' "gimp."
- If the Chosen One has beaten Francis at arm wrestling and received a power fist, another power fist can be looted off of Francis after he is killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.