Sister of James Garret and co-owner of the Atomic Wrangler casino, Francine appears to be the business and financial account of the Wrangler, handling its profits and interest. She is rather uptight about her business, and will do anything to keep the Wrangler star attraction of Freeside, as she lets James take care of its entertainment and appearance.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Alcohol|
|This character rents beds.||Cost: 10 caps.|
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Debt Collector: Francine asks the Courier to get certain caps from various personalities in Freeside, and later asks the player to kill Caleb McCaffery.
- Big Winner, Atomic Wrangler: After winning 5,000 chips from gambling at the Atomic Wrangler, Francine gets fed up and doesn't allow you to gamble there anymore.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the player talks to her after killing Caesar, she will give the player a bottle of whiskey on the house.
- If the player has ED-E as a companion, she will sometimes say to James Garret "That's a strange look'in robot"
- If the player goes behind the counter, both Garrets will go after the Courier but never attack, just warning the Courier to go away.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Grimy pre-War businesswear||Atomic Wrangler bank key
Atomic Wrangler upstairs key
Francine Garret appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Xbox 360 After the quest Debt Collector, the option to ask about Santiago and how much he owes her will still be there. [verified]