|For an overview of all mines, see Land mine.|
For an overview of all anti-personnel mines, see Anti-personnel mine.
Fragmentation mines are not as powerful as most explosives, but they are often found in certain areas of Appalachia and containers. Their ability to be planted on the ground make them a useful tool for ambushes.
Missing data (learn method)
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Crafting this item requires players to have the Demolition Expert Rank 1 perk.
Fragmentation mine (1)
- Several can be found at the entrance of Big Bend Tunnel East (without entering).
- Two can be found in the bot shop hangar at the Morgantown Airport, on the lower shelves just inside the hangar door to the left.
- Four can be found on top of the main building at the Morgantown Airport next to the crashed vertibot.
- One can be found in Senator Blackwell's office in the Charleston Capitol Building.
- One can be found on the deathclaw island.
- Fragmentation mines are not affected by the Reduced weapon weight legendary effect.