|For an overview of all mines, see Land mine.|
For an overview of all anti-personnel mines, see Anti-personnel mine.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Fragmentation mines are not as powerful as most explosives, but they are often found scattered around enemy outposts. Their ability to be planted on the ground make them a useful tool for ambushes.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Demolition Expert Rank 2
Fragmentation mine (1)
Locations[edit | edit source]
Unarmed mines[edit | edit source]
- Three scattered around the Castle and six in the armory.
- Three at Sullivan's diner.
- Three inside Greenetech Genetics.
- Three at Kendall Parking.
Armed mines[edit | edit source]
- 18 around Boston Airport.
- 16 around the Switchboard.
- 10 in the Castle.
- Nine in Andrew station.
- Nine in the Gunners plaza.
- Seven in Pickman Gallery.
- Six in the Mass Pike Tunnel.
- Nuka-World access tunnels. 23 in the
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.