|For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenade.|
For an overview of other frag grenades, see Frag grenade.
A thrown explosive device utilized by pressing the fire button. The longer the fire button is held down, the farther the grenade will go. The arc at which the player character throws it will also impact the distance. This weapon qualifies as an improved holdout weapon.
- Holy Frag Grenade - can only be found with the Wild Wasteland trait.
- Misfits' frag grenade - used by The Misfits in Flags of Our Foul-Ups.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Holy Frag Grenade||1||522.4||800||0.65||x1||0||24||33.4||0.0||1||20||0.5||500||1000||0||2|
- NCR Correctional Facility - Cell Block A contains a grenade box filled with a few.
- Camp Guardian - One can find a couple of them in two boxes while climbing the mountain.
- Hoover Dam intake tower 02 - Twelve in a locker.
- Neil's shack - Two can be found on a shelf inside.
- Canyon wreckage - Approaching the wreckage, there is an upturned trailer on the left, containing explosives crates with 7-11 grenades.
- Hidden Valley - A couple can be obtained from disarming the grenade bouquets in the south bunker.
- Can sometimes be bought from merchants, such as Vendortron at the Gun Runners.
- Often found on recruit legionaries.
- In V.A.T.S., if enemies throw a grenade, it can be shot, causing it to explode and damage those nearby.
- Three grenades can be recovered from a grenade bouquet with an Explosives skill of 30 or more.