|For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenade.|
For an overview of other frag grenades, see Frag grenade.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Frag grenades are muscle-propelled explosives. Fragmentation grenades are pretty rare, and are not too useful late game, when most enemies have a very high explosive damage resistance. If a few can be found early on, they can cause great peril for weaker raiders and critters. Ideally, the blast radius of a grenade should be used against large groups, like mantises and golden geckos, to maximize a single grenade's damage potential.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- In a bookshelf in Doc Morbid's hospital.
- In a locker in Junktown.
- 2 grenades located in the Command Center in Vault 15.
- Multiple grenades can be found in Mariposa Military Base.
- Various merchants including the Gun Runners and merchants in the Hub.
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- Can be bartered or looted off the slavers in the Den.
- Merchants in NCR sell them and some can be found on New Californian Rangers.
- A few are given by Randal at the end of the Deliver Deliver Westin's holodisk to Lynette in Vault City quest.