The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- 1 minigun On top of a sewer pipe with a mattress and a skeleton in the northern area of the basement. Reachable by jumping from the lower pipe.
- 2 Nuka Cola Quantums, one in a room at the top floor in the northwest corner near the door to the chem lab.
- 3 fusion cores, 2 inside (one behind a novice-locked mag-lock door) and the 3rd on the roof.
- 1 issue of Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor on the bench outside toilets in the basement southwest corner.
- 2 Vault-Tec lunchboxes, one is in a room at the top floor in the northwest corner near the Nuka-Cola Quantum, the other is at the southern edge behind the vehicle.
- 4 hazmat suits inside Marowski's chem lab, accessible via a hidden exterior door unlocked by a master level terminal.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the locations Knight Rhys will ask to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Pest Control - This is one of the locations Alan Binet will ask to to clear of its inhabitants.
- A protectron unit may be activated via a novice console to help clear out the ground floor.
- Outside the plant, there are 5 tripwires, 4 on the ground, 1 on the roof, that when triggered in an order given by Trish in the quest Diamond City Blues, unlocks Marowski's chem lab. These tripwires cannot be disarmed, and can be hard to see in the morning.
The Four Leaf fishpacking plant only appears in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.