|This page is about the current version of the location, as it appears after Wastelanders. For the old version of the location, the public workshop before Wastelanders, see Spruce Knob.|
Background[edit | edit source]
A fledgling village built on the site of a pre-War tourist attraction. Foundation is the main base of the Settlers. Originally settled by members of a Construction Workers Union in Washington, D.C., they came to Appalachia under the leadership of Paige, in the hope that it would offer some reprieve from the horrors of the Capital Wasteland. Upon their arrival, and subsequent discovery of Spruce Knob, they repurposed the existing buildings, cleared the surrounding trees and Foundation was formed.
Layout[edit | edit source]
Foundation contains several buildings, including a barracks, boarding house, and a variety of stores belonging to the various Sunnys.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Davie Taylor
- Derrick Taylor
- Elsie Taylor
- Gate guard
- Gloria Chance
- Private Lucky (optional)
- Maggie Williams
- Mike Tiller (optional)
- Mochou (optional)
- Captain Oliver Fields (optional)
- Penelope Hornwright (optional)
- Sunny (general)
- Sunny (armory)
- Sunny (kitchen)
- Tad Chance
- Sergeant Thompson (optional)
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Elsie's story - Note, in the Taylors' home, on a kitchen counter (cannot be taken).
- Ward's journal - Note, in the medical office pod across from the power armor stations (cannot be taken).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of patch 184.108.40.206, yao guai and Scorched no longer spawn in the settlement.
- As of patch 220.127.116.11, fast traveling to Foundation is free of charge.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]