Sitting on the edge of the bog, Delta was one of several positions set up to try and contain the Scorched threat. The small fort did not weather the times well, and neither did the sunken IFV outside. The squires stationed at the site have also taken the initiative in hotwiring and restarting several heavy-duty military vehicles, though the 60-ton vehicles proved to be unusable in the marshy environment, quickly sinking into the bog.
The station consists of an office pod sealed inside a fort set up using collapsible fortifications standard to the United States Army. The tree inside the fort provides a useful navigational aid. The crafting stations are all near the pod.
- Bogged down - Holotape, on a table in the trailer.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In a power armor station.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On the raised platform, by the base of the flagpole, between an ammo crate and a burlap bag.
- To the right of the power armor station, sitting behind a large toolbox, in-between wooden crates.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the trailer, on the table.
- On a chair on the perimeter wall.
- Potential armor plan - On the perimeter wall, on a small table opposite of a transponder satellite.
- Potential power armor mod - On a crate near the perimeter stairs.
- Potential weapon mod - To the right of a satellite on the perimeter wall.
- Mini nuke - On a wooden slab to the right of the power armor station.
- Fusion core - Near a transponder satellite, on the left.
Forward Station Delta appears only in Fallout 76.