Hi there fellow nukapedians, names Cassandra, however I go with the name of T234LovelyCassie here on wikia. I'm 25 year old 3d artist, also love to play video games, and sort of stuffs. I'm not easily angered or anything that's not really a big deal unless necessary or an urgent matter.
Why should I be a moderator?
After been contributing and helping users here for 3 to 4 months, got the title of patroller and becoming a temp chatmod sometimes too often, well, why not run for moderator to help users in chat during the night time since I'm regularly online here between noon and night. ----Cassie I can see you.✿
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||1|
|User blog comment||607|
Monday - Sunday: 3:00PM through 4:30AM PST (11:00PM - 12:30PM UST)
I hearby endorse this request. Cassie has shown herself to be a competent mod when we've had to temp mod her in the past, and she obviously covers the right timezones as we have to temp mod her so often. I can think of few users I would rather make a moderator than her. JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 01:02, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- 01:19, January 1, 2015 (UTC) i think Cassie will do a great mod
- Watch in awe! 01:23, January 1, 2015 (UTC) Covers a time when chat is largely unmodded and has proven to be a trustworthy user. --
- JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 01:26, January 1, 2015 (UTC) Obviously. I endorsed.
- 01:34, January 1, 2015 (UTC) I honestly think she's spent more time as a chat mod than not so far. Might as well make this permanent and official.
- Richie9999 (talk) 01:44, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- StraySheep17 (talk) 02:14, January 1, 2015 (UTC) I wish I could vote with my original account but this will do. Cass has been in chat a hell of a lot and is very reliable with editing
- Chris 02:16, January 1, 2015 (UTC) cass watches chat and ehs doesn't afraid of anything -
- Camalex97 (talk) 04:11, January 1, 2015 (UTC) i think she's responsible and she's pretty much earned it, not much else to say really
- Paladin117>>iff bored; 05:08, January 1, 2015 (UTC) Pretty much every time the last of the mods are leaving, she's there and ready to be made temp mod.
- Let her be what she wants to be. I couldnt care less. User_talk:Ernesto_Locke
- Make it permanent, for she does display a lot of editing, more then most around here. As well as the temporary chat mod log. 12:51, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Agent c (talk) 16:14, January 1, 2015 (UTC) Without any hesitation. It might be the first day she can, but I havent seen a more worthy candidate in a very long time.
- I think we've got a very kind user who'll be a great mod. A revolution in the works Pcthomas2 19:43, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
obsesseddedicated to keeping this wiki free of trolls, and I think that she'll do a good job as a mod. Not to mention that the declining popularity of the chat means that we need more mods to stay and help pick the place up. "Anything, for the family" 08:54, January 2, 2015 (UTC) I have a slight hesitation due to sometimes cass being a little off in chat, but she's shown herself to be very
- Don't give up the ship! 10:58, January 2, 2015 (UTC) I'd vote twice if I could. This'll have to do.
- Tehpwner7067 (talk) 17:09, January 2, 2015 (UTC) Cassie's a great individual, so I believe she'd make a great moderator, as well.
- The Ever Ruler (talk) 18:15, January 2, 2015 (UTC) The only reason anyone could possibly vote No is out of envy :p --
- Skire (talk) 22:31, January 2, 2015 (UTC) Even with the majority of our admin team frequenting chat, it seems that there still are gaps in coverage (evidenced by the number of times you've had to serve as a temporary mod.) Given that there is a need, I cannot imagine a more well-suited candidate. --
- 04:15, January 5, 2015 (UTC) Too many stars, but I'd rather have you in there than not to keep the rest of 'em straight.
- Talk 04:59, January 5, 2015 (UTC) Yes. --
- What do you need, boss? (talk) 22:59, January 5, 2015 (UTC) Cassie is a very reliable user and a wonderful girl who as strong morals regarding the rules. By all means, yes!
- 22:28, January 6, 2015 (UTC) --
- Excluded votes
21:29, January 2, 2015 (UTC)
Even though I know you'd make a fine and competent addition to the roster, at this rate, we're going to have more stars and/or special rights users than regular users. That's sort of embarrassing, in of itself in my view. If we have someone step down though, rest assured, you would be my first choice in succeeding them.
- Indeed. Didn't know Cassie was running at the time, but I have resigned. -- Watch in awe! 04:55, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
You passed your request with flying colors!! Welcome aboard the user rights holders and congratulations, you are now a certified Moderator. Jspoel 01:13, January 8, 2015 (UTC)