Bongiorno, im DankalorYT, and ive been a patroller for exactly 2 months at this point. Now, as honored as i was to finally become a patroller, to me it was largely a stepping stone to something like Content Moderator, or Admin (not anytime soon though😳), and ive been raring to go since March 9th.
Id consider myself pretty freaking active, and over the course of my one year account ownership, i feel ive made a solid number of solid contributions, while also being very active on the discord. My editorial record is also squeaky clean, with 0 bans, kicks, or any real issues, apart from a few edit wars in my early months (which i have fully ceased and learnt from). I was also Contributor of the Year 2019 which is pretty cool. Maybe that counts as something.
All-in-all, id just say that from a purely content perspective, i know my stuff, usually dont make mistakes, and am a nonproblematic editor, and i can assure that the additional rights that exist with the role of Comod will be used to the best of my capabilities. Thanks, and i love you all.
|There should have been a list of this user's edit counts here, but the edit counts feature is no longer available.|
--DankalorYT 18:45, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
- -bleep196- (talk) 18:52, May 9, 2020 (UTC) Dankalor is a great editor and a phenomenal patroller. I'm happy to vote yes here. --
- AllYourFavorites! (talk) 18:55, May 9, 2020 (UTC) Dankalor is one of the best editors we have right now.
- Akickinthehead (talk) Good luck, Dankalor!
- FDekker (talk)
Dankalor makes high-quality edits and is not afraid of leaving a talk message to prevent a conflict from devolving into an edit war. While Dankalor lacks experience with working on templates, it's something I know he's working on improving. Overall, Dankalor has precisely the qualities we need from a content moderator.
- Saxhleel12 (talk) 19:47, May 9, 2020 (UTC) While your lack of familiarity with the wiki as a whole would make me hesitant to vote "Yes" on an admin request, this is an entirely different case. You are undoubtedly one of the best editors we have right now, can't think of many others who deserve this position.
- Jgrsoto As per Dekker. Just remember to marked edits as patrolled.
- Aya42 (talk) 20:19, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Chris 20:50, May 9, 2020 (UTC) Great editor and very knowledgable about the games. Shows great enthusiasm about improving the Wiki, a great quality to have. -
- Devastating DaveZIP ZAP RAP 21:02, May 9, 2020 (UTC) I feel like you've proven yourself more than enough.
- Jeet-Maht (talk) 21:32, May 9, 2020 (UTC) Absolutely. You're a great guy, Dank. You deserve it.
- Rexma423 (talk) 22:08, May 9, 2020 (UTC) You've done a lot of good things for the wiki, so I think you're qualified.
- Zealous Champion (talk) 22:14, May 9, 2020 (UTC) Dank is a great member of the community and is well qualified for the position.
- Don't give up the ship! 22:44, May 9, 2020 (UTC) I see your work. You set a great example for what a content moderator should be.
- CookieGamer733 (Talk) 23:01, May 9, 2020 (UTC) I say yes, but based on what I've seen on this forum, you need to work on grammar. (Unless the mistakes were you not wanting to take the time to spell it right)
- Aiden4017 (talk) 23:40, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
- Jaird111 I vote yes.
- W.I.G.T.A.I.H.T.W.B.M.G 01:51, May 10, 2020 (UTC) Although I have very little editing interactions you’ve always come across as dedicated to editing
- L84tea Would you like a cup of tea? 02:51, May 10, 2020 (UTC) You've come insanely far from your first edits on the wiki. Easy yes from me. --
- GHosTxShadoux (talk) 06:20, May 10, 2020 (UTC) Though I haven't been active on this wiki very long, from what I have seen new moderators can't hurt. Your page shows you edit and patrol often, and there aren't any indicators of abuse. So I say why not?
- Tagaziel (call!) 08:26, May 10, 2020 (UTC) Great editor, great guy, all around awesome person to work with. What's not to like?
- Ant2242 (talk) 08:52, May 10, 2020 (UTC) --
- LovinglyGaslight (talk) 13:10, May 10, 2020 (UTC) Dude does good work, is pleasant to speak with, doesnt seem like a liability to the wiki. Yeah, decent dude all around.
- Kdarrow (talk) 19:08, May 10, 2020 (UTC)) You are an asset to the wiki and a pleasant, enthusiastic colleague. I am happy to support your application. -Kate (
- Laat the Survivor (talk) 23:08, May 10, 2020 (UTC) Imagine not voting yes. Couldn't be me
- TechnoCrusader (talk) 07:47, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
- The Greatest Savior (talk) 00:19, May 12, 2020 (UTC) --
- 寧靜 21:58, May 12, 2020 (UTC) While normally I'd err on the side of caution when it comes to giving relatively younger users any rights on this wiki, I believe Content Moderator is the perfect fit for you, and I have full confidence in your abilities to do the position proud. Keep up the amazing work!
- CamelChip (talk) 21:24, May 14, 2020 (UTC) Quality edits, positive demeanor, patrols regularly. Go for it!
- The Dyre Wolf (talk) 21:52, May 15, 2020 (UTC) Seems a reasonable enough person in the bullpen, and he's definitely active. Even a mobile editor! A feat that should either be inspiring or sign we should be ready to hang the madman rather than laud him :p
- Branebriar1930 (talk) 19:37, May 9, 2020 (UTC) I feel there are other patrollers who contribute more and therefore are more deserving if anyone is getting bumped up to CoMod.--
- Cassie The Rodio Girl I see you.。✿ 08:01, May 10, 2020 (UTC) --
Major support, so you'll now be promoted to content moderator. Congratulations! Jspoel 10:36, May 17, 2020 (UTC)