Hey there Nukapedia, Kern here and I'm here to run for Chat Moderator rights on the wiki.
Well my name's Ciarán, I'm an Irish (soon to be university) student and avid player of Fallout. Before creating an account I sporadically lurked on the wiki as an anon since 2011 or 2012 back when it used to be The Vault. I'm aspiring to work in the IT sector and want to study Computer Science in university.
If you're active in chat you probably know the why; I'm here a lot and I've been temp modded a lot, I also tend to keep the chat window open and an eye on it just in case something dubious occurs.
I have been made a temp mod a total of 16 times since I've been here:
15:14, 31 March 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
14:39, 2 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
13:48, 8 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
18:54, 8 April 2015 by JASPER42
18:10, 10 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
18:19, 16 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
18:57, 22 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
23:04, 24 April 2015 by Agent c
18:29, 27 April 2015 by Agent c
22:51, 28 April 2015 by Agent c
18:43, 29 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
20:46, 29 April 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
12:18, 2 May 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
18:25, 6 May 2015 by Peace'n Hugs
12:46, 20 May 2015 byPeace'n Hugs
23:32, 22 May 2015 by Agent c
On top of that, I've shown a willingness to take responsibility with my project the Fallout 2 character backgrounds project and my idea to take the minutes of our all hands meeting on the 23rd of May as shown here
|Type of edits||Edit count|
|Fallout Wiki talk||0|
|User blog comment||35|
Kern's a nice guy who's in chat a lot. He'd make a pretty good mod and TBH he's basically one already since we temp mod him so often, during which he's always proven it was a good idea. JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 01:34, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
- JASPER//"Do you like hurting other people?" 01:39, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Obviously.
- Agent c (talk) 01:40, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Indubidably
- Paladin117>>iff bored; 01:50, May 24, 2015 (UTC) A very committed new user
- Cassie I can see you.✿ 03:52, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Definitely yes. I cannot think of anyone noteworthy other than him. ------
- 03:54, May 24, 2015 (UTC) I like his username.
- This is my machine,There are many like it but this one is mine 03:59, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Every horse has it's days and Kern has it
- Greets Peace'n Hugs (talk) (blog) 10:08, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Damn, I wanted to officially endorse :p -
- 16:42, May 24, 2015 (UTC)
- The Ever Ruler (talk) 21:00, May 24, 2015 (UTC) Man's been temp modded sixteen times. Might as well make it permanently temporary. --
- Awesome user, fun to talk to, would be a great mod -
- -bleep196- (talk) 16:40, May 27, 2015 (UTC) Good guy, he always greets me when I come in to chat. He's always in chat, always. He's very observant, and upfront and from what I've seen always watching for chat disruptions. --
- 23:00, May 28, 2015 (UTC) I haven't been around much in the time period that Kern has been temped so much. That does speak for itself, to a degree, so I left chat open for a few days so I could get a better feel for his personality and makeup. I saw nothing that would bother me with his having these rights. The sysops trust him enough to temp him, so that's enough to get my support.
- Skire (talk) 15:33, May 28, 2015 (UTC) I have never interacted directly with this user. However, he seems to be a well-qualified candidate for the position. --
- Don't know enough about him to make a decision, but he seems qualified enough. Neutral for now. -- 16:08, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
Comments and Questions
Congratulations Kern on recieving the communitys support.
Full chat mod privlidges will be transmitted when the requisite administration fee is recieved I err, mean, congratulations, here's your star. Agent c (talk) 20:55, May 31, 2015 (UTC)