|This forum page has been archived. Please do not make any further edits unless they are for maintenance purposes.|
Moving on from the prior discussion regarding this topic, I'd like to go ahead and wrap things up with a vote. This is a pretty simple one I feel, so I'm not gonna draw things out with needless exposition - let's get this vote started:
Yes - Add as an affiliate
- 寧靜 22:42, September 19, 2020 (UTC) - As far as I'm concerned, these are valuable members of the Fallout community, who care enough to help and critique our wiki as needed. I think we'll be better off fostering cooperative relations with them.
- -bleep196- (talk) 22:48, September 19, 2020 (UTC) - A valuable source of information and very important members of our community. Easy Yes. --
- kdarrow take her for a spin! 22:50, September 19, 2020 (UTC) - The wealth of knowledge these individuals can bring to our community is beyond comprehension. We should do everything in our power to strengthen the relationship between us, and I look forward to learning from one another in the days ahead. -
- AllYourFavorites! (talk) 22:56, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- Chris 23:10, September 19, 2020 (UTC) I don't see a downside to this and would potentially bring more info and editors into the fold -
- Devastating DaveZIP ZAP RAP 00:52, September 20, 2020 (UTC) Easy peasy yes, we need help with data because the average person can't load up the geck/creation kit with 76, so I'm more than for getting more technical editors right now.
- The Dyre Wolf (talk) 04:44, September 20, 2020 (UTC) Partnering with another large Fallout community, and they have technical skills? I would hope the interest in partnering is mutual, and maybe we'll see an influx of interest and traffic from their server. Not really a downside here.
- Findabair (talk) 05:17, September 20, 2020 (UTC) Seeing how members affiliated with that group already start improving pages, a clear yes from my end. -
- Tagaziel (call!) 09:01, September 23, 2020 (UTC) I didn't vote yes on it? Yes. Yes a thousand times!
No - Don't add as an affiliate
- Jgrsoto 23:46, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
What exactly does this vote entail? Is it simply the addition of the data mining Discord server to the "Server sisters" section of our Discord library? - FDekker (talk) 23:16, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
- It'd constitute a baby step towards future endeavors with this group. This vote is just to add a link to the Discord Library as a sister server, and hopefully that'll open the door for more to come between us. 寧靜 23:19, September 19, 2020 (UTC)
Vote is now over and we're just awaiting a decision from the bureaucrats. Thanks for voting everyone! 寧靜 04:21, September 27, 2020 (UTC)
Vote passes. I'll leave it to the active admins/bc's in Discord to add the link in the Discord Library. Jspoel 11:44, September 27, 2020 (UTC)