Born in 2222, Forty is Eulogy's second in command and earned his nickname from the fact that, throughout his life, he has killed 40 men. However, killing slaves is something Forty considers "sport" and does not count toward his total.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops a finger upon death (Lawbringer).|
- Rescue from Paradise: Forty guards the slave pens, and as such, he needs to be distracted (or killed) for the kids from Little Lamplight to be able to escape.
- If the Lone Wanderer has the key to "the Box" in their possession and fails an attempt to pickpocket Forty, he will approach them and take the key away.
- Forty has noticeably more health than the average human opponent, although not to an exceptional degree.
- Every now and then, Eulogy can be seen walking out of his pad, and he will say he is going to talk to Forty. If he is followed outside, he can be seen arguing with Forty.
- If frenzied by the Mesmetron, he will be killed by the other slavers without making them hostile.
- "I'm busy, so piss off. You got business here, talk to Eulogy."
- "So I look like I wanna be talking to you, scrub?"
- "Yeah, so maybe I get a raw deal sometimes. Everybody does out here. That's the way shit goes. But maybe it's time that changed. Maybe I go see Eulogy about that right now, in fact."
Forty appears only in Fallout 3.