Background[edit | edit source]
Born in 2222, Forty is Eulogy's second in command and earned his nickname from the fact that, throughout his life, he has killed 40 men. However, killing slaves is something Forty considers "sport" and doesn't count toward his total.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Rescue from Paradise: Forty guards the slave pens, and as such he needs to be distracted (or killed) for the kids from Little Lamplight to be able to escape.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Lone Wanderer has the key to "the Box" in their possession and fails an attempt to pickpocket Forty, he will approach them and take the key away.
- Forty has noticeably more health than the average human opponent, although not to an exceptional degree.
- Every now and then, Eulogy can be seen walking out of his pad, and he will say he's going to talk to Forty. If he is followed outside he can be seen arguing with Forty.
- If frenzied by the Mesmetron he will be killed by the other slavers without making them hostile.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'm busy, so piss off. You got business here, talk to Eulogy."
- "So I look like I wanna be talking to you, scrub?"
- "Yeah, so maybe I get a raw deal sometimes. Everybody does out here. That's the way shit goes. But maybe it's time that changed. Maybe I go see Eulogy about that right now, in fact."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Forty appears only in Fallout 3.
References[edit | edit source]