The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The area around Fort Strong is mostly dilapidated buildings and a few radioactive waste barrels. There are two naval cannons up on perch near the Fort itself, with a wooden pier extending to the south. The area houses super mutants and a super mutant behemoth. The area must be attacked and cleared for the quest Show No Mercy.
- Power armor frame in a small building to the left of the bridge to Fort Strong. The frame will have levelled components all the way up to X-01 models.
- Covert Operations Manual #5 on a desk in the southwest corner of the Armory building.
- The Fort Strong Armory key can be found in the same desk at the same location
- Mini nuke can be found in the corner display case in the same location
- Nuka Cola Quantum is located inside of a Nuka Cola machine north-east of the building, behind the counter.
- Fat Man inside the hidden room on the second floor. You can see it through the spring of the west side door which is caved in by debris. This area appears to be inaccessible, but can be reached through caved in floor elsewhere in the building.
- Inside the fort there are 30 boxes containing Mini nuke parts which have 6 individual section and each box appears to contain 4 Mini Nukes which means that inside there are a total of 120 Mini Nukes inside Fort Strong.
Behind the scenes
- Fort Strong is on the site of real life Deer Island, off the end of the Winthrop penninsula (portrayed as Nordhagen beach in the game).
The Fort Strong only appears in Fallout 4.