The forklift sits on a small chassis with two small wheels at the front, and a Mecanum wheel at the rear in the middle. It is unknown if the rear wheel provides both propulsion and steering. The forklift contains one seat, with a steering wheel and hydraulic controls, under an open roll cage. The forks are able to be raised & lowered as well as tilted forward & back. The forklift appears to have had a max load capacity at either 3.5 tons or 35 tons, this is marked on the side near the drivers seat.
- Several located in the underground portion of Dunwich Borers.
- Several forklifts painted white and repaired in the Institute.
- Three are located on the ground floor and two in the basement of Mahkra Fishpacking.
- Two is located on the loading dock outside and one inside at Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- One is located at the Atom Cats garage.
- One is located inside the unmarked location Plumber's Secret.
- The Mechanist's lair, there is also a Robobrain Forklift variant that can be found in a corner within the main settlement area which can be scrapped. As well as there being a standard forklift within
- Nucleus Command Center. Several in the
- Fringe Cove docks. Two can be found at the
- National Park HQ wooden shack. One in the
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
The writing on the forklift is backwards, likely intended to be viewed in a mirror.