The forklift sits on a small chassis with two small wheels at the front, and a Mecanum wheel at the rear in the middle. It is unknown if the rear wheel provides both propulsion and steering. The forklift contains one seat, with a steering wheel and hydraulic controls, under an open roll cage. The forks are able to be raised & lowered as well as tilted forward & back. The forklift appears to have had a max load capacity at either 3.5 tons or 35 tons, this is marked on the side near the driver's seat.
- Several located in the underground portion of Dunwich Borers.
- Several forklifts painted white and repaired in the Institute.
- Three are located on the ground floor and two in the basement of Mahkra Fishpacking.
- Two is located on the loading dock outside and one inside at Wattz Consumer Electronics.
- One is located at the Atom Cats garage.
- One is located inside the unmarked location Plumber's Secret.
- The Mechanist's lair, there is also a Robobrain Forklift variant that can be found in a corner within the main settlement area which can be scrapped. As well as there is a standard forklift within
- Nucleus Command Center. Several in the
- Fringe Cove docks. Two can be found at the
- National Park HQ wooden shack. One in the
- Six can be found inside the Emmett Mountain disposal site, and a seventh located just outside.
- Four can be found at Wade Airport, on the runway, and in the nearby hangers.
- One can be found at the Whitespring Resort.
The writing on the forklift is backward, likely intended to be viewed in a mirror.