The Forest Operative underarmor consists of tactical boots, pants, gloves and a long sleeved shirt bearing the Enclave logo on the chest. The armor has two belts across the torso to hold it to the body. The underarmor is in a beige color with darker highlights the padding and sleeves, however are dark grey.
The Damage Resistances of underarmor can be upgraded at any armor workbench once the player character has learned the appropriate plan.
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req. Rank||Req. Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
|Treated lining||4||6||1||Strength +1, Perception +1||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.2||None||Ballistic fiber x4|
|Resistant lining||6||8||3||Strength +2, Perception +1||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.3||None||Ballistic fiber x7|
|Protective lining||8||10||4||Strength +2, Perception +2||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.35||None||Ballistic fiber x9|
Pure crimson flux x2
|Shielded lining||9||13||5||Strength +3, Perception +2||Improves Strength and Perception.||1.4||None||Ballistic fiber x11|
Pure crimson flux x4
- Plan: Treated lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Resistant lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Protective lining operative underarmor
- Plan: Shielded lining operative underarmor
- May be given to the player character in the Whitespring bunker as part of the quest One of Us. After the player character has their picture taken they will be able to interact with a nearby dispenser for a reward. This item is one possible reward.
- May be available from vendor terminals in the production wing of the Whitespring bunker.