The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Half of the town is flooded with irradiated water and inhabited by feral ghouls. There is no loot of consequence in the flooded portion of town except the mutated fern flowers which Solomon asks the Sole Survivor to gather in the quest Botany Class. Opening the pub's door near the water on the side of town activates a frag mine.
- South bridge
- Forest Grove pub and buffet
- Bakery roof tent
- Crab shack and pharmacy roof
- Red tanker trailer
- Forest Grove Gunshop
- Rusty yellow digging machine
- Charles River Lock and dam
- River dam camp
- Sheila's holotape - on top of the gun shop (flashing red light on the roof with a tall antenna, near northwestern-most corner of the town).
- At least 20 mutated fern flowers as mentioned in Sheila's holotape (most of which are scattered across the rooftops). Two flowers are on the ground, between two houses south of the gunshop.
Forest Grove marsh appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
- ↑ Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 314: "Forest Grove Marsh is a series of residential and other small buildings that have sunken and been flooded by the river. Some radioactive leak below the area has irradiated the water, and though scavengers have tried to put up walkways across the rooftops of the buildings to explore the houses, the numerous Ghouls in the area have stopped all but the most inquisitive or reckless scavengers. Proceed at your own risk."