Technical data for potentially dangerous technologies are scattered all over Appalachia. The Brotherhood of Steel attempted to keep tech like this out of the hands of those that could abuse it. The player character can continue the Brotherhood's mission and store these safely at Camp Venture.
- To gain access, the player character needs to complete Defiance Has Fallen first.
- Find the holotape Preservation of technology. (optional?)
- Collect technical data found randomly around Appalachia.
- Go to Camp Venture and use the "Control Terminal" to access the entry "NOTICE: Dangerous Tech"
- Deposit the technical data in a secure location in the basement of Camp Venture.
- Technical data cannot stack, so there is no benefit in attempting to collect multiple pieces before depositing them simultaneously at Camp Venture.
- Confirmed rare rewards: Bomber jacket, BOS jumpsuit, science scribe's uniform, field scribe's uniform, Brotherhood scribe outfit, engineer's uniform, army fatigues, plan: T-60 BOS initiate paint, and plan: T-60 BOS knight paint.
- The numerous desks found in the Enclave military section can be regularly farmed for technical data collection.
- After finishing the Brotherhood questline, all tech data will stack into one item. If the player character is carrying more than one, selecting the store option will take all of them and give one reward.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.