The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help Nukapedia by uploading it.
Facing the main entrance of the Sunshine Meadows industrial farm (the loading bay), which is mostly east and slightly north on the map, the food packaging factory is in the right side of the building, and near it is its connecting terminal, used to select the food to be produced. Beside the terminal is a power box, which can only be active if Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06 is working.
Consumes 40 power.
Produces 20/h of one of the items listed, selected by a terminal.
- Blamco Brand Mac and Cheese: Restores 15HP and 10% Hunger
- Fancy Lads Snack Cakes: Restores 15HP & 10% Hunger
- Preserved InstaMash: Restores 20HP & 15% Hunger
- Salisbury Steak: Restores 25HP & 20% Hunger
- Sugar Bombs: Restores 10HP, 60AP & 6% Hunger
- The factory produces non-irradiated versions of food, meaning one will not get rads from eating them.
- Also, the storage capacity of the factory is 4, and it will stop producing food once it has reached its capacity. So to keep it producing food, it will have to be continuously emptied.
- Salisbury Steak fills up hunger the most. Producing Sugar Bombs, however, is a situational idea, as it offers AP recovery.
The food packaging factory appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.